Monday, May 18, 2009

The ten secret lives that live only in my heart...and some other wierd shit I won't post on facebook.


So on Facebook everyone has to fill out the damn 25 things questionnaire.
This one is more a fantasy 25 things...but its really only 10

1. Caffeine makes me horny. (This is the simplest and most truthful this list will be)
2. I secretly wish I was a housewife and stay at home mom.
3. In the same vein as #2 sometimes I secretly wish I was a sheeple and that I didn't believe in freedom. That way I could be fine with just getting up, going to work, paying my taxes, cooking dinner for my family, watching tv and going to bed and not have this nagging tension that this country is becoming a fascist police state where they will be shortly coming to take me away based on my internet usage, sexual orientation and choice to listen to consipiracy theory radio.
4. There is a place in my heart that wants to live completely alone, in a one room apartment over a coffee shop facing the ocean where all of my stuff is just mine, where the furniture matches, the dishes are always washed and the house smells like a mix of vanilla and ocean breeze.
5. There is another place in my heart that wishes I was a rogue lesbian biker chick that lived on the road and spent her days camping out, telling fortunes and seducing hot women.
6. Sometimes I want to move back to the North East and spend all my off time with my sister, my neice and my mother.
7. I'd like to be an alcoholic or a drug addict so everyone excuses me for being a complete asshole and I don't have to take any responsibility for my life.
8. Sometimes I wish I never let my ex wife break up with me, I know I could've kept it together if I'd just have insisted.
9. While I mostly Identify as a lesbian, I'm super hot for wirey dark haired men about 40 with grey hair growing in their stubble and deep languid knowing eyes, crows feet and motorcycles. They must be wearing faded jeans and a black tshirt. Must have a slightly tortured soul and a heart of gold. ugh.
10. Sometimes I wish I still got high every morning like I did when I was 17, at pizza, pasta alfredo and cheeseburgers all day, and spent my evenings with my long haired hippie boyfriend listening to him play guitar on the beach.
11. Sometimes I wish Frank wanted to marry me, that we would have a big wedding and show the world how its supposed to be done - We'd also have a huge party and a month long honeymoon to Europe AND carribean.


Apparently...I'm in a bit of an escapist mood. Fuck it. If you know me at all you know my life rocks and that is EXACTLY as I want it to be. My man mate is a dream. My business is a sure success and I have created everything I could ever want. Sometimes even the perfect life needs a little vacation I guess - even if its only a vacation of the mind. Oddly in looking back over this list...I've had all of these things in one form or another (minus the motorcycle - I've yet to have that part) at one point or another in my life. Maybe I'm just missing the parts I grew out of - just missing the little parts of me I've let go.

Peace -
El

No comments:

Post a Comment